Exhibition and shop
We put at your disposal our store-exhibition, where we offer you a wide range of chemical products, of excellent quality, necessary to disinfect the pool and to keep your pool clean and crystalline, such as: chlorinated products, pH regulators, flocculants, coagulants, algaecides, descalers, degreasers ...
In addition, you will be able to find all the accessories you need to clean the pool, self-priming pumps and flint sand filters from the best brands that exist today. < / p>
- Pool cleaners : useful for removing sand, dry leaves and other particles that have settled on the pool floor.
- Leaf collector : they are necessary to remove leaves, insects or other things that may have fallen from the surface of the water. They are also very useful for removing certain residues from the bottom that, due to their weight or size, cannot be removed with the pool cleaner.
- Brushes : they are practical for cleaning both the walls of the pool and those areas or corners that cannot be accessed with the cleaner, such as the beach of some pools or certain steps where water is scarce.
- pH and chlorine analyzer kit : it is essential in any swimming pool to be able to measure above all the pH level. For any water treatment to take effect, it is important that the pH is between 7.2 and 7.6. If the pH is higher or lower, you can already spend money on products, which chlorine does not work.
- Salinity meter : useful for measuring the level of salt in water. It is only for those pools that are equipped with saline electrolysis. Depending on the water renewals that are carried out, it will be convenient to monitor the level of salt in the water.
- Thermometer : they are used to measure the temperature of the water and it only makes sense to buy it if you have a heating system for the pool, such as a heat pump.
- Chlorine : for treatment in the disinfection of water. It is available both in grain and in pills. It is generally used in pills, although it is convenient to have granules for shock treatments. Either one or the other, we recommend multi-action chlorine, which incorporates anti-algae and flocculant in the same product, thus saving having to buy several products. For tablets, it is very useful to purchase a floating dispenser.
- Flocculant : makes water transparent, as it eliminates suspended particles that cause turbidity. Unless it is necessary to apply it in extreme cases, using a multi-action chlorine can be dispensed with.
- Anti-algae : its use is to prevent the formation of algae. As with flocculant, if you use multi-action chlorine, you don't need to buy it.
- pH regulators : They are available in liquid or solid and as its name indicates, it is used to regulate the pH, either increasing it (pH plus) or decreasing it (pH minor).
- Salt : only for saline electrolysis pools and only if the salt concentration in the water has dropped below optimal levels.